Todd E. Wynkoop, DDS, MS
Dr. Todd Wynkoop was born in Falls Church, Virginia. He attended George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia and following graduation, he studied dentistry at the Medical College of Virginia. After earning his DDS degree, Dr. Wynkoop completed a General Practice Residency at Bolling Air Force Base. In 1996, Dr. Wynkoop completed his endodontic residency at West Virginia University and entered into private practice.
As a dedicated husband and father of three, Dr. Wynkoop has many interests outside of Endodontics. He enjoys movies, reading, sports, traveling, and spending time with his family.
- Former member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the American Association of Endodontists
- Former member of the Virginia Dental Association
- Former member of the Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Member of the Southern Endodontic Study Group
Articles/Hospital Affiliations/Awards, etc.:
- 2017 Top Dentist Award
- 2016 Top Dentist Award
- 2015-2006 Top Dentist Award